Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wuthering Heights Movies

So far, there have been two movies made about Wuthering Heights. The first movie was made in 1992 and the second was made in 2011. After previewing the trailers of the two movies, I think that the first movie made looks better than the second. I would really like to watch both of the movies. Take a look at the two trailer and tell me which one looks better to you. The one on the top is the trailer for the movie made in 1992 while the one on the bottom is the trailer of the movie made in 2011.

2 comments:

  1. I think both look really good and I would want to see each one. However, I agree with you and I think the first movie would be better than the second. I also sort of want to see the t.v series called Wuthering Heights that was created in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats interesting. I was unaware that there is a TV series. I would want to watch that if i get a chance as well.

    ReplyDelete