Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pride and Prejudice, Romeo and Juliet, or Wuthering Heights??

Romeo and Juliet, Pride and Prejudice, and Wuthering Heights are all wonderful classics about the wonderful feelings of love. All three of them are written by marvelous writers and all three of them use good diction are are very witty. My favorite love story would defiantly be Wuthering Heights because not only is there love present in the book, but the novel also portrays the ever presence of vengeance and revenge.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post because I too was comparing them. Although I like Wuthering Heights, my favorite is Pride and Prejudice because there is a chemistry between Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett that is more timeless and touches me more so than Heathcliff and Catherine

    ReplyDelete